Friday, December 25, 2009

Ok...So...Change of plans I guess 8)

Well...Looks like the Emmaus Road Ministerial Association didn't happen. However...I have embarked on a journey that has been absolutely incredible. The Preterist Broadcast Network has taken it's first step. We now have a dedicated preterist broadcast media outlet. We also now have a podcast archive that is growing by 13 podcasts per week. We are listed on itunes' radio page. #5 & 6 out of 152 streams. We are also listed in Itunes' podcast feed section under "preterist radio" or "ad70.."

Plans change...Praise God for His plans and timing and not ours. I couldn't have imagined this 6 months ago. Then again 6 months ago I didn't know that I wasn't going to be able to go back to my old career of turning wrenches full time. Something I miss.

Guess I don't have to wonder anymore why God planted me at Calvary Chapel Costa Mesa's School of Ministry and radio ministry for 5 long years. I guess he wanted me to learn how to build and run a radio station...Among other things.

Well...Merry Christmas to everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment